Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Figured I'd jump on board with the rest of the quilting blogsphere and post work(s)-in-progress Wednesday.  With every quilt finish comes an intense feeling of accomplishment, yet other projects begin filling my mind almost immediately.





Wee Woodland modified 9-patch.  
This is the first quilt I pieced.  I began it after my daughter was born as I was just learning to quilt.   This was also before I earned the courage to free-motion quilt, thus credits for quilting go to Teresa.  Still needs a binding and then will be perfect for fall picnics in the park.







5 1/2 in pinwheels
I found this stellar vintage small print fabric collection at The Fox and the Fable.  Perfect 6-in charm squares of the prints and sandstone solid have made piecing these pinwheels a dream.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up
    PSN codes generator

    ReplyDelete