Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Break for infinity



Delicious Field Study from Anna Maria Horner and PB&J from Moda Fabrics



Had to make a break for infinity scarves.  All the holiday quilting and crafting came to a head once I finished Pretty in Pink and some Scrappy Seasonal ornaments.  A light trip to Owl and Drum reminded me of this very simple yet sophisticated project, especially when you have leftovers of beautiful fabrics, or find an odd quantity of something delectable, such as these from Anna Maria Horner and Moda Fabrics.  Owl and Drum has a great grab bag stash!  Store owner Bianca showed me some sweet samples of infinity scarves they are making for holiday gifts.  Might just have to give these away too! 
Combine youtube tutorials of infinity scarves to make your own wearable treasure!  That's all it took.   

1 comment:

  1. lovely....I may have to get me some of that field study...AMH sometimes doesn't grab me until I see it made into something...very stylish

    ReplyDelete