Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Night Owl Crafting


I never thought I would say it, but a late Saturday night when everyone’s asleep is the perfect time to do a little crafting.  Only then do I know deep in my heart that I have uninterrupted time to whip up a little something here and there.  After a refreshing convo with my bestie, and children/husband nestled all snug in their beds, I assembled this felt partridge.  It is a combo of cutting, glueing and embroidery sewing, and it turned out pretty sweet, all in about an hour.

I found the pattern in this nifty felt ornament kit from Barnes and Noble.  Not bad for $13.  The white ribbon doesn’t really go, but it was included in the kit so I used it.  Additional patterns include owls, russian dolls, stockings, and other sweet notions.

No comments:

Post a Comment