Monday, January 7, 2013

Buried Treasure


My latest treasure is a blog/biannual magazine called Flea Market Style.  This rad resource is full of fun, funky DIY projects, photos and travel trips to worthy flea markets around the U.S.A.  And I love the fact that it's a physical magazine I can hold and flip through, published only two times a year, and will require me to travel to the newsstand to buy (can't subscribe online).  
The incorporation of vintage second-hands adds heart and soul to any lifestyle.  During our years in the Bay Area we never made it to the Alameda Antique Fair (AKA Alameda flea market).  Although I live with few regrets, this may be one of them. FMS is going to turn that around!  Check it out right here!
Thanks DFL!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great magazine!! AND- I can not believe you haven't made it to the Alameda Flea- it is the one thing I miss most about the bay (other than my family and friends, of course!). Pack up the car and get to the flea. It's SO good!

    ReplyDelete