Friday, January 25, 2013

McCaroll Fabric Find

Ask me if I ever heard of Jay McCaroll, or Project Runway, or any pop culture reference within the last seven years for that matter.  And I will decline without defense.  For these have been years of intense regimen and order (medical school, residency and childrearing).  But ask me if I will stay up surfing the web for modern quilt blogs, leaving all discipline behind, and do it on a regular basis.  I will happily admit it.  
So tonight the Modern Quilt Guild led me to the website of Project Runway fashion designer Jay McCaroll, who has designed some of the most fantastic quilting fabric lines I've seen since Kaffe Fassett.  Granted Fassett has years on McCaroll, but I think this guy has real potential, and can't wait to get one of his lines pieced together into a funky quilt for our home.  
See McCaroll's link on my Regular Reads


Jay McCaroll Center City Downtown


Jay McCaroll Center City Midtown

No comments:

Post a Comment