Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Mothers-in-Law Know Best (Sometimes)


 And so it's a New Year, and of course I couldn't let my last day of vacation escape without a crafty project.  My mother-in-law reminded me of a simple craft that she did as a Girl Scout.  Now I too made the promise and lived under the law, but never knew of this fun ornament technique using Christmas cards.  And in true Glass Collector spirit, a project that recycles the holiday spirit sent by others simply can't be beat.  
I used this simple Martha Stewart method to assemble.
Happy New Year!

Girl Scout Promise
On my honor, I will try:
To serve God and my country,
To help people at all times,

Girl Scout Law
I will do my best to be
Honest and Fair,
Friendly and Helpful,
Considerate and Caring,
Courageous and Strong, and
Responsible for what I say and do,
And to
respect myself and others,
respect authority,
use resources wisely,
make the world a better place, and
be a sister to every Girl Scout.

1 comment: